Podium Fitness Massage
He has competed in sports from an early age, playing rugby in the Ellesmere Country Competition, Tennis for Prebbleton, Weight Lifting for St Thomas of Canterbury College, along with other sports such as Touch Rugby, Road Cycling and Wake-boarding.
Simon has been involved in Rowing for over 10 years and represented New Zealand in 2010 and 2011.
Simon founded Podium Fitness in 2012 and has been running this as a successful Personal Training business since. Over the years he has sponsored athletes assisting them in achieving their sporting goals, including Rowers, Triathletes competing on the World Stage to Motor Sport drivers. His most recent athlete Ryan Yardley, took out the NZ Toyota 86 Racing Series Championship for the 2016/2017 season.
In 2016 he expanded into Massage Therapy to assist in keeping his clients and sponsored athletes in optimal condition. He has worked at the Le Race and Coast to Coast, and with elite sports teams such as the Crusaders, Canterbury Mitre 10 Cup team, NZ Womens Cricket team, NZ Junior Tall Ferns, Tonga Rugby League and the Canterbury Wildcats.
New Zealand College of Massage
- Diploma in Health Science and Therapeutic Massage
- Certificate in Relaxation Massage
New Zealand Institute of Sport
- Certificate in Personal Training
- Certificate in Cupping Massage Therapy
- Certificate in RockTaping (Kinesiology and Power Taping)
- Rowing New Zealand Level 1 Coach
- Deep Tissue Massage - Treatment Therapy
- Sports Flushes - Cupping Therapy
- Trigger Point Release - Relaxation Massage
How to Book
Visit and click on “Book Now” or contact Simon direct.