Motus recognises that no two clients are the same, so all physiotherapy clinicians will construct an individual treatment plan for you that addresses the injury and your goals. This will take you from treating the initial injury and pain, moving through to regaining all function, then on to prevention and optimising your active lifestyle.
All our clinics have an onsite gym to make the transition from hands-on treatment to strengthening and fitness. We believe you should come out of the rehabilitation phase in a better place than before you were injured. Finally, we help to address those nagging issues and help you realise your goals.
The real strength of the Motus Network is our access to specialised physios who might not be based on-site. Our clinicians are able to refer to these advanced practitioners for second opinions and professional case management discussion to guide treatment and even be involved in joint assessment, either in person or via skype.
All sites provide:
- ACC accredited treatment and rehab contacts
- Back and neck care
- Injury prevention and conditioning programs
- Manual and manipulative therapy
- Muscle balance assessment and treatment
- Pain management
- Post-op rehab
- Sport specific management
- Stay at work and back to work programs
- Work site assessment and ergonomics
Specialist services accessed through the network:
- Bike Fit
- Breathing dysfunction and asthma management for sport
- Chronic pain plans
- Hand therapy
- High level sport specific specialised knowledge and technique assessment for dance, cross fit, cricket, football, golf, hockey, kayaking, tennis, rowing, running.
- Occupational health
- Women's health