At Motus we are committed to protecting our staff and our communities. To achieve that in the current Level 2 situation we will be doing things a little bit differently in our clinics.
For in clinic appointments:
You will be asked to that you are symptom free and haven’t been in contact with any suspected Covid 19 cases recently.
Do you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- sneezing/runny nose
- loss of sense of smell
Do you have COVID-19 or are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19?
Have you been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Have you returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please do not enter the clinic. Please contact your GP for advice and a medical clearance. Please call us to discuss Telehealth options for your physiotherapy treatment.
What to Expect when you visit our clinic
- When you come into the clinic for an appointment, we would appreciate, where possible, that you come alone, to enable us to maintain safe numbers in the waiting room. We do understand though if you need a support person with you. We will need their details for contact tracing, and they too will need to complete the above pre-screening checklist.
- You will need to bring appropriate clothing for your appointment as we are unable to provide shorts or gowns. Please also bring any exercise bands etc you may use for your exercises.
- To ensure contact is minimised (especially in the Reception waiting area), the clinicians have increased the length of time between clients and they are staggering these times. This is also to provide time for cleaning surfaces between patients. Chairs have been spaced further apart to ensure physical distancing requirements are met.
- We need you to use the hand sanitiser provided at the door when you enter the premises. You may be asked to confirm that you have done this.
- Masks and gloves are available if you require these.
- We always keep a high standard of cleaning but this will be increased to ensure regular touch points are cleaned between every patient.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping us all safe.