- Be at the forefront of service delivery innovation
- Competitive Remuneration including salary and incentive programme
- Growing business providing diverse opportunities
Looking for a change? Come and join a team that’s going places!
Part time up to 20 hours per week
MOTUS Ashburton is part of the MOTUS Health Network providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals.
Due to significant growth of our service, we are wanting to add to our team. Hours of work, job-size and start date are negotiable here as in theory we are customising the job to who expresses interest.
We are looking for:
- A Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with an interest in delivering a wide variety of services including, but not limited to Vocational Services, Manual Handling, Falls Prevention Programme (PT’s only)
- A motivated self-starter who enjoys diversity of practice, problem solving and working with a wide-ranging client base.
- A commitment to customer centric care and quality initiatives.
- A highly competitive remuneration structure, including Salary and Incentive Program.
- Autonomy within a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of service delivery innovation
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable multi-disciplinary team
- A Comprehensive in-service education program
- A generous annual contribution to external continuing professional development programs
- Support for career development and advancement opportunities.
- Opportunities to mentor and develop colleagues throughout out network
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career and like the sound of what we offer we would love to hear from you.
Enquire in complete confidence to Sarah Barnes: email@example.com call/text on 021 860 629 or apply via the link below.