Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist - Part-time - MOTUS Ashburton
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist – Part time
Looking for a change? Come and join a team that’s going places!
Motus is a network of businesses providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals.
Due to significant growth of our service, we are wanting to add to our team. This is a part time role of approximately 16 hours per week but could be combined with our Falls Facilitator vacancy.
We are looking for:
- An experienced Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to take the lead on delivering our Vocational Rehabilitation Services.
- Someone with outstanding communication skills who can engage effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- A person who is interested in maintaining current and developing future occupational and vocational services with our corporate clients.
- A highly competitive remuneration structure, including Salary and Incentive Program.
- Autonomy within a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- A team that is committed to delivering high quality customer focused health services
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable multi-disciplinary team
- A Comprehensive in-service education program
- A generous annual contribution to external continuing professional development programs
- Support for career development and advancement opportunities.
- Opportunities to mentor and develop colleagues throughout out network
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career and like the sound of what we offer we would love to hear from you.
Enquire in complete confidence to Sarah Barnes: firstname.lastname@example.org call/text on 021 860 629 or apply via the vacancy form.