Intermediate to Senior Physiotherapist Part-time - MOTUS Russley
Intermediate to Senior Physiotherapist Part-time– MOTUS Russley
- Flexible hours (16-20 per week)
- Growth opportunitities
- Have fun in a supportive team environment
Opportunity available for a flexible, customer service orientated Physiotherapist who knows the value of Team!
Motus is a network of businesses providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals.
Do you want to:
- Be part of a network which provides opportunities to work alongside a diverse team of professionals and specialists?
- Have flexibility around hours of work?
- Have access to a comprehensive in-house ongoing education program AND receive a generous annual contribution to external continuing professional development programs?
- Work in a modern clinic with an in house gym?
As part of the MOTUS Health Network, MOTUS Russley is a clinic doing things a bit differently and we’re looking for a Physiotherapist with a strong commitment to customer focused care to join our team.
So if you answered YES to the questions above, have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude, and a great sense of humor, we’d love to have you on our team!
Enquire in complete confidence to Sarah Barnes: email@example.com call/text on 021 860 629.
Applications will only be accepted via the SEEK website or our vacancy form at www.motushealth.co.nz. No agencies please.